What Would You Like To See?

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2008 at 5:15 AM
GateShift promises to be not just another MMORPG, but also a world where creativity can fly. You will not only be able to quest and battle monsters, but also be able to make a place amongst the environment in almost the same way as an NPC if your personality likes.

We are still building a list of items that will make it into the game, but we would like input from the people visiting. Please provide some input on your ideas you would like to see or have come across in the past. You can provide input from an administrator, player, or moderator point of view. The answers are completely up to you.

Tell us briefly the following:

1. What do you want to see implemented?
  2. Why do you feel this is a great concept?
  3. How important would this be to you if you were playing the game?
Apr 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM
Something I would like to see is a place in the world. Your own establishment to call your own and I would like to see the ability for others to take that establishment from you through gameplay. I would also like to see a decent guild or corporation system with assets that can be taken.
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2009 at 3:56 AM
Edited Apr 29, 2009 at 3:57 AM
Current plans will include the ability for a player to own a "property" for guilds, individuals, and players wanting a store. We will do some discussion on abilities to raid and take items from guilds. The more votes we have for takeovers, the more we will consider the features for them. Both would be interesting to have.